I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

WhAt Do YoU WaNt FrOm LifE ???


WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM LIFE??MANY PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH THIS QUESTION.MAYBE YOU DO TOO??LIFE CAN GET SO BUSY THAT WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT WE WANT OUT OF LIFE..AND WHEN WE DO FIND WHAT WE WANT,IT CAN SEEM IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE IT.

Here’s what other people want from life. Which responses do you resonate with?

     spirituality

  1. to have some clarity of mind;
  2. to feel each day more nearer to my inner self, be centered;
  3. to know myself;
  4. to have a greater level of spiritual joy that raises me above our human burdens;
  5. to live with intention and purpose;
  6. to be in the ocean of love and wisdom;
  7. to get a meaningful glimpse of the spiritual good side of everyone I come in contact with;
                                             
  1. to learn how to meditate when you do not have a lot of time to do so;
  2. to know how to abandon the shallower world around us to reach greater levels of peace;
  3. to really feel alive. I know that feeling. It doesn’t matter if you feel sad or happy there is a richness to it that is sometimes missing and I feel a dullness;
  4. to feel connected and not separated and lost would change my life;
  5. to stop searching answers to unanswerable questions and just live;

    meaningful life

  1. at the end, to be able to say I made a positive change that had a major effect on a large community (leaving the world better off somehow)
  2. the one thing I want out of life is purpose. To find my calling and live it;
  3. to know that I am on the path to finding and following my calling;
  4. to help people heal old wounds;
  5. to live with intention and purpose;
                                             
  1. to live my life as I do and want, to grow my soul through the lessons;
  2. to be creative;
  3. to learn how to stop myself from being short with my loved ones when they try to be kind;
  4. to understand life’s purpose;
     happiness

  1. to be who I am, total connection with my spirit;
                                        
2.   to end disconnection from others

     productivity

  1. to master time-management;
  2. to develop self discipline;
  3. to create good habits;
  4. to experience a paradigm shift that helps me view challenges differently, especially relating to self discipline and motivation;
  happiness

  1. to feel more free, and that my many, many obligations would not be an obstacle to feel free.
    to know that what I’m doing is worthwhile – raising kids, the work I do, the way I live my life and interact with people.
  2. to make a positive difference for people close to me. and therefore be happy

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment